Pet memorial and pet portrait custom canvas paintings.
Hand painted canvas from your pet's photo.
Professionally hand painted pet portraits. Gorgeous textured fine art. Choose from stretched (ready to hang), framed (ready to hang), or unstretched (unframed) rolled canvas.
We have over 20 years of experience creating custom canvas art. Send us your favorite photo and we will create a beautiful piece of artwork that will be cherished for years to come. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
About The Process:
Send us your favorite photo and we will turn it into a beautiful piece of artwork.
- All of our processes are done in-house with our commercial grade studio equipment. We will NEVER outsource your artwork, so can ensure that every piece of custom art meets our exceptional quality standards.
- When we receive your photo, an experienced graphic artist will color match and prepare your artwork for the painting artist. Your artwork is then printed on canvas and our painting artist will apply hand painted brushstrokes using the color matched paints and a gel medium.
- We only use professional grade fine art canvas that is rated to last over 100 years. The canvas is acid free and elegantly textured.
- After the finishing highlights are painted and have dried, your fine artwork will be coated AND sealed within 24 hours to provide maximum protection for years to come. This protective coating also adds a gorgeous additional texture to your hand painted canvas.
About Your Photo:
After you place your order, message us with your photo attached.
- When choosing your photo, it is BEST if your pet is centered in the photo with a surrounding that allows your canvas to be stretched around the edges. In other words, if your pet is too close to the edges of the photo, it may not provide the artist with a suitable canvas “border” when it is wrapped. Please choose a photo that has a “surrounding” around your pet.
- Most photos will work, but feel free to contact us before you place your order if you are unsure about your photo.
- We will contact you within 24 hours if we do not receive your photo and provide you other options to send it to us - if needed.
- Right out of the box, your artwork will be ready to hang. It will be professionally stretched to a kiln dried wooden frame. The canvas sides will be at least 1.5” deep, which gives your artwork a very quality and professional appearance. Attached to the back of the frame are and heavy-duty D-rings for easy hanging. On canvases 16x20 inches and larger, wire will also be attached.
- Your custom artwork will be ready to hang, right out of the box. With all mounting hardware attached. The matte black floating frame truly presents your canvas in an “exhibition” type display. We will first stretch your canvas then place it in a beautiful floating frame. This framing option gives your artwork a more modern and professional look. It truly appears like your artwork could be placed in a museum or an exhibition gallery.
- The most affordable option is to purchase the unstretched canvas. This option allows you to frame it yourself or have it framed at your local frame shop. Your custom artwork will come rolled in a protective tube.
- If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your custom artwork, you will receive a FULL refund. No questions asked. Request a refund within 14 days and return it within 30 days.
How Long Does It Take?
- Due to the many processes that your artwork requires, it could take up to 2 weeks to be delivered. If you need your custom artwork sooner, please contact us directly before you place your order.